A Personal Approach To Resolving Your Estate Planning & Litigation Concerns
Marc R. Kustner
Marc Kustner is an associate in the firm's estate planning, business planning and trust administration practice. Marc is experienced in navigating the complexities of trusts and estates for high net-worth clients, helping them to avoid probate, incorporate valuable asset protections, and reduce their exposure to federal estate taxes. Prior to practicing law, Marc spent many years in the corporate world developing his business knowledge and acumen. He uses this knowledge to assist clients with their business planning needs, including the formation and organization of limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships, and consulting on business restructuring, employment agreements and service contracts.
Prior to joining the firm, Marc served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Stefany A. Miley in the Eighth Judicial District Court. During law school, he also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Kerry Earley. Marc uses his experience with the courts and judiciary to help clients avoid litigation.
Marc received his J.D., magna cum laude, from the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and was a recipient of the Dean's Award for his individual contributions of note to the law school community. During his time in law school, Marc also served as President of the Society of Advocates National Moot Court Team.
Marc was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Eighth Judicial District Court, Law Clerk, 2019-2020
- Clark County Public Defender, Legal Extern, 2018
- Eighth Judicial District Court, Legal Extern, 2018
- Corporate Director for Franchisors and Franchisees, 2008-2015
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: magna cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2003
- Major: Classical Studies
- Clark County Bar Association
- Marc Kustner & Nicholas Tsui, The First 48: A TC Heartland Story, 9 AM. U. INTELL. PROP. BRIEF 57 (2018).
Current Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2022
- Estate Planning
- Business Planning
- Trust Administration