Ross E. Evans
Contact: Click here to Contact
Ross E. Evans primarily focuses his practice on business litigation and trust and estate litigation. Mr. Evans is very familiar with all aspects involving trust and estate administration, including probate. He has experience representing heirs, beneficiaries, creditors, trustees, and executors in both contested and uncontested trust and estate proceedings, and in will and trust contests. Mr. Evans has represented beneficiaries of trusts in matters involving breach of fiduciary duties, including successfully litigating actions for demands for an accounting, removal and replacement of a trustee, seeking termination of a trust and distribution of assets, and obtaining damages against a trustee related to breaches of fiduciary duties.
Mr. Evans has extensive experience in assisting clients with guardianship matters, including seeking the appointment of a guardian over their parent, spouse or child. Mr. Evans is familiar with handling all aspects of a guardianship matter, including examining medical records and financial statements, compiling annual accountings and budgeting for guardianship related expenses.
Mr. Evans also represents clients with matters concerning general civil litigation, including small business and close corporation disputes, buy-outs, commercial leases, and breach of contract claims.
Mr. Evans is a member of the State Bar of Nevada, and the Clark County Bar Association. He is licensed to practice law in the State of Nevada, and the United States District Court for the District of Nevada.
Areas of Practice
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Florida, 2008
- Nevada, 2009
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2010
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Bachelor of Science - 2005
- Major: Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, 2008
- Clark County Bar Association, 2009
- Florida Bar, 2008 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Children’s Attorney Project, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 2018 - Present
- Pro Bono Project, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 2009 – Present