Ross Evans primarily focuses his practice on business litigation and trust and estate litigation. Ross is familiar with all aspects involving trust and estate administration, including probate. He has experience representing heirs, beneficiaries, creditors, trustees, and executors in both contested and uncontested trust and estate proceedings, and in will and trust contests. Ross has represented beneficiaries of trusts in matters involving breach of fiduciary duties, including successfully litigating actions for demands for an accounting, removal and replacement of a trustee, seeking termination of a trust and distribution of assets, and obtaining damages against a trustee related to breaches of fiduciary duties.
Ross has extensive experience in assisting clients with guardianship matters, including seeking the appointment of a guardian over their parent, spouse or child. He is accustomed to handling all aspects of a guardianship matter, including examining medical records and financial statements, compiling annual accountings and budgeting for guardianship related expenses.
Additionally, Ross represents clients with matters concerning general civil litigation, including small business and close corporation disputes, buy-outs, commercial leases and breach of contract claims.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, Florida
- Juris Doctorate – 2008
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Bachelor of Science – 2005
- Major: Criminal Justice
- American Bar Association, 2008-Present
- Clark County Bar Association, 2009-Present
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- Children’s Attorney Project, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 2018-Present
- Pro Bono Project, Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 2009-Present
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Best Lawyers in America, Litigation – Trusts and Estates (2024)
- Super Lawyers, Mountain States Rising Stars (2017–2023)
- Legal Elite, Silver State’s Top Attorneys, Nevada Business Magazine (2020)
- Rated “Good” on Avvo