Roberto M. Campos
Roberto M. Campos is an associate with the Firm practicing primarily in trust and estate litigation, probate and related business litigation. He represents settlors, beneficiaries, trustees, personal representatives and nonprofits mostly in contested matters involving breach of fiduciary duties, undue influence, fraudulent transfers, breach of contract, tax disputes, etc. Mr. Campos previously focused on electronic discovery in complex commercial, securities and antitrust litigation. He also traded extensively and independently in mainly equities markets.
Mr. Campos received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Chicago Law School. He began practicing law in Chicago, Illinois in 2003.
Not long ago Mr. Campos returned to Las Vegas, Nevada with his family. He enjoys his free and precious time with his wife and two small but boisterous children. Occasionally, he checks in on the broader oscillation of markets.
- Various Large Firms (Illinois), Contract Attorney, 2008-2019
- Sidley Austin LLP, Associate, 2003-2006
- University of Chicago Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctorate - 2003
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Bachelor of Science - 1995
- Major: Business Administration (Marketing)
- State Bar of Nevada, Probate and Trust Section, Legislative Committee
- Clark County Bar Association
- Roster of FINRA Arbitrators
Current Employment Positions
- Nevada, 2019
- Illinois, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Tax Court
- Trust & Estates Litigation