Ronald (Ronnie) Goodwin is an associate with the firm and focuses his practice in estate planning, business planning and trust administration. Ronnie has had experience in assisting clients with the areas of estate and business planning, including: wills, revocable trusts, powers of attorney, limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships, and buy-sell agreements. Additionally, he represents beneficiaries and fiduciaries to facilitate trust administration.
A Las Vegas native, Ronnie is an alum of Bonanza High School and graduated cum laude from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Thereafter, he attended UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law.
- Henness & Haight, Law Clerk, 2018
- Ultimate Fighting Championship, Legal Intern, 2017
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Juris Doctorate – 2019
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Bachelor of Science – 2014
- Major: Kinesiology
- Clark County Bar Association
- Asset Protection
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Best Up & Coming Attorneys, Nevada Business Magazine (2022-2023)