Ronald T. Goodwin Jr.
Ronald T. Goodwin, Jr. (Ronnie Goodwin) is an associate with the Firm and focuses his practice in Estate Planning, Business Planning and Trust Administration. Mr. Goodwin has had experience in assisting clients with the areas of estate and business planning, including: Wills, Revocable Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Limited Liability Companies, Corporations, Partnerships, and Buy-Sell Agreements. Additionally, Mr. Goodwin represents beneficiaries and fiduciaries to assist facility with Trust Administration.
Ronald T. Goodwin, Jr. is a Las Vegas native where he graduated from Bonanza High School and graduated cum laude from University of Nevada Las Vegas. Thereafter, he attended William S. Boyd School of Law. In his free time, Mr. Goodwin enjoys, biking, traveling and spending time with his wife and two children.
- Law Clerk – Solomon Dwiggins & Freer, LTD., 2019
- Law Clerk – Henness & Haight
- Legal Intern – Ultimate Fighting Championship, 2017
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Juris Doctorate - 2019
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Major: Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology – Allied Health 2014
- Clark County Bar Association
Current Employment Positions
- Nevada, 2019
- Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Business Succession Planning
- Trust Administration