Nevada Probate Litigation Lawyers
The legal team at Solomon Dwiggins & Freer, Ltd. is primarily focused on handling legal matters arising from estate and trust disputes in Nevada. Led by a team of highly skilled lawyers, we are experienced at representing clients in the following practice areas:
- Asset Protection: establishing asset protection plans in order to lawfully shield assets from creditors
- Business Litigation: contract disputes, business disputes, breach of fiduciary duty actions, shareholder disputes and more
- Business Planning: advising businesses throughout all stages of the planning process, including tax planning and avoiding pitfalls or challenges with litigation
- Guardianships: guardianships of the person and estate of individuals, as well as resolving disputes that may arise relating to the ward or his or her assets
- Probate Administration: legal services for personal representatives in the probate process
- Tax Controversies: IRS tax matters, litigation, voluntary disclosures and more
- Tax and Estate Planning: wills, trusts, spendthrift trusts, family limited partnerships, tax planning and more
- Trust Administration: advising and assisting trustees with their fiduciary duties in accordance with the terms of the trust and Nevada law
- Trust and Estate Litigation: resolving disputes that arise from all types of trust and estate matters in Nevada
- Voluntary Disclosure: representing clients in the voluntary disclosure process, involving declaring and repatriating offshore funds
The lawyers at our firm have extensive litigation experience, making them uniquely qualified to handle matters involving asset and wealth protection. We understand how to utilize estate and tax planning to fully protect our clients’ interests, and we know how to create a legal strategy that is likely to avoid the possibility of litigation in the future. We are a premier resource for legal guidance in the area of asset protection.
Also Serving Las Vegas, Reno and Henderson · Estate Planning Attorneys
Please contact our Las Vegas probate litigation attorneys to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your legal situation. We can be reached by phone at 702-997-7714 or 800-671-9908, or online. Our firm offers a wide range of legal services, including IRS audit help.