Chelsey Gonzalez is an associate with the firm and brings a strong background in research and writing to her practice, where she focuses on litigation matters with an emphasis in trusts and estate litigation. Chelsey works diligently to obtain the best possible resolution for her clients.
In 2021, Chelsey obtained her Juris Doctor degree from California Western School of Law. During law school, she served as an associate editor of Law Review, and a senior editor of International Law Journal. Chelsey also interned with the California Innocence Project. Prior to joining the firm, she worked as a Children’s Attorney at Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada.
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, 2022
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctorate – 2021
- Honors: Dean’s List, Spring 2019
- Honors: cum laude
- California State University, San Marcos, California
- Bachelor of Arts – 2016
- Major: Literature and Writing Studies
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- The Integrity of Elections in the United States: Protecting Voters from Suppression, Technology, and Pandemics, The Rutgers Law Record, February 24, 2021
- Trust & Estate Litigation