Matthew Kramer is a law clerk with the Firm and conducts legal research to assist clients.
A veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard, Matthew received his undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He went on to obtain his Juris Doctorate from Michigan State University College of Law. While attending law school, he focused on property issues, with a focus on intellectual property, and became a registered patent agent.
Matthew grew up in a military family but considers Las Vegas his home. He enjoys writing, biking, and spending time with his wife.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctorate – 2022
- Honors: Dean’s List 2019, 2021
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Bachelor of Science – 2019
- Major: Biological Sciences
- S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Michigan State University Center for Anti-Counterfeiting and Product Protection, Legal Extern, 2022
- Nellis AFB Office of the Staff Judge Advocate, Intern, 2020