Osibinaeyi (Binaey) Soje-Diyan is an associate with the firm and focuses her practice on estate planning and trust and estate litigation.
In 2020, she obtained her Juris Doctor degree from Mitchell Hamline School of Law in St. Paul, MN with a certificate in Law and Business. While in law school, Binaey interned in the legal department of an airline and prior to joining the firm, she worked as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Judge Stephanie A. Charter in the Eighth Judicial District Court – Family Division.
- Eighth Judicial District Court – Family Division, Judicial Law Clerk, 2021-2022
- Target Corporation, Legal Scholar, 2020
- Sun Country Airlines, Legal Intern, 2019-2020
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor – 2020
- Honors: Dean’s List 2018-2019
- Honors: Law and Business Certificate
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Bachelor of Arts – 2015
- Major: Political Science
- Las Vegas National Bar Association
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys
- Estate Planning
- Trust & Estate Litigation