Jacob Crawley is an associate with the firm who focuses his practice in trust and estate litigation, trust and estate administration, business litigation and probate. Jacob assists heirs, personal representatives, and trustees navigate complex trust and estate legal issues. He also counsels business owners regarding their litigation needs.
While attending law school at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Jacob participated in the Investor Protection Clinic where he advocated on behalf of low-income investors. Passionate about business law, he focused his legal studies to achieve a concentration in business and commercial law from UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law. This concentration provided Jacob a thorough understanding of complex trust, federal taxation, accounting, investment/securities and business litigation issues that regularly affect his clients.
He is an associate of The Howard D. McKibben American Inn of Court and member of the Clark County Bar Association and Probate and Trust Section of the State Bar of Nevada.
Jacob was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Law Clerk, Solomon Dwiggins & Freer, LTD., 2018-2019
- Student Attorney, Investor Protection Clinic, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2018
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Juris Doctorate – 2019
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Business and Commercial Law
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Bachelor of Science – 2013
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Economics
- Clark County Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada, Probate and Trust Section
- The Howard D. McKibben American Inn of Court
- Napa Legal Institute
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- Five Things Estate Planners Must Know about Cryptocurrency, Communique, Clark County Bar Association, November 2021
- A Security By Any Other Name: An Inquiry Into Staking Agreements As Securities, 9.2 UNLV Gaming L.J. 201, June 2019
- State-Specific Fiduciary Duties and Regulating Financial Advice in the Future, 25 No. 3 PIABA B.J. 411, 2018
- Trust & Estate Administration
- Trust & Estate Litigation
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2022)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Lawyering Process: General Drafting (2018)
- 1st Place, 2018 James E. Beckley Writing Competition, The PIABA Foundation
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Law and Business of the Music Industry (2017)