Jacob D. Crawley
Jacob D. Crawley is an associate with the Firm who focuses his practice in Trust and Estate Litigation, Trust and Estate Administration, Business Litigation and Probate. Mr. Crawley assists heirs, personal representatives, and trustees navigate complex Trust and Estate legal issues. Mr. Crawley also counsels business owners regarding their business litigation needs.
While attending law school at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Mr. Crawley participated in the Investor Protection Clinic where he advocated on behalf of low-income investors. Passionate about business law, Mr. Crawley focused his legal studies to achieve a concentration in Business and Commercial Law from the William S. Boyd School of Law. This concentration provided Mr. Crawley a thorough understanding of complex trust, federal taxation, accounting, investment/securities and business litigation issues that regularly affect his clients.
Mr. Crawley is an associate of The Howard D. McKibben American Inn of Court and member of the Clark County Bar Association and Probate and Trust Section of the State Bar of Nevada.
Mr. Crawley was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada. In his free time, Mr. Crawley enjoys golfing, rooting for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and spending time with his wife and children.
- Law Clerk, Solomon Dwiggins & Freer, LTD., 2018-2019
- Student Attorney, Investor Protection Clinic, William S. Boyd School of Law, 2018
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Juris Doctorate, 2019
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Bachelor’s Degree, Economics, cum laude, 2013
- Clark County Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada, Probate and Trust Section
- The Howard D. McKibben American Inn of Court
Current Employment Positions
- Nevada, 2019
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- A Security By Any Other Name: An Inquiry Into Staking Agreements As Securities, 9.2 UNLV Gaming L.J. 201
- State-Specific Fiduciary Duties and Regulating Financial Advice in the Future, 25 No. 3 PIABA B.J. 411
- Trust & Estate Administration
- Trust & Estate Litigation
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Law and Business of the Music Industry
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Lawyering Process: General Drafting
- 1st Place, 2018 James E. Beckley Writing Competition, The PIABA Foundation